Ice Cream Sandwiches with Berries and Fudge recipe is not an operating system for a smartphone: A trinket to any sweet tooth people, Ice cream sandwich makes a total pleasure of berries, orange juice, and raspberry ice cream all into one bite! Nutritional facts benefit much in Ice Cream Sandwiches with Berries and Fudge recipe, so even though you are worried about your body, this recipe is really good also for people who are maintaining their diet (replace dairy products with low-calorie ones). Perfect served with Chocolate Fudge Sundae.
Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches with Berries & Fudge Recipes
- butternut biscuits – 16
- raspberry ice cream – 8 scoops
- a mixture of icing sugar – 1 tablespoon
- concentrated orange juice – 1 tablespoon
- mixed frozen berries – 200g
- condensed milk – ⅔ cup
- pistachio kernels (chopped finely) – 2 tablespoons
- chopped butter – 60g
- chopped white chocolate – 275g
- Put sprinkles of oil in a 9cm x19cm x 9 cm (length –base – height) loaf pan enough to support the baking paper. Put a baking paper on it, with a 2cm allowance on each end. In a saucepan, put the condensed milk, butter, and chocolate. Stir and cook it until liquefy and creamy. After removing from the heat, mix the pistachios. Scatter it on the prepared loaf pan and put it on the fridge until it hardens. After, cut the hardened fudges into squares using a hot knife.
- On another side,
- Mix the orange juice, strawberries, and sugar in a bowl. Cover it with a foil and put it in the best quality commercial fridge for an hour.
- In a plate, arrange the half of the biscuits, put a scoop of raspberry ice cream on it and sandwich it on the to
Note: Make the Pistachio and White Chocolate Fudge first: